Acacia honey 545 ml
Acacia honey is one of the few types of honey with a very light color often described as “pale straw”. This honey contains quickly digestible carbohydrates, so it can be helpful in states of exhaustion and chronic fatigue. Many valuable B vitamins and nutrients (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese and others) contained in acacia honey strengthen our immune system. It also contains small amounts of folic acid, pantothenic acid and biotin.
Acacia honey is very sweet and eagerly eaten by children. Its fragrance is intense but pleasant. You can feel the aroma of acacia flowers in it. Due to the high content of fructose, honey crystallization is very slow. It happens that even one year after the date of bottling, the honey may still be in a semi-liquid form. After the crystallization process, the honey turns cream or yellow.
Since the glycemic index of acacia honey is low, diabetics can also eat it in small amounts.
Delivery & Shipping Costs
Shipping to Peninsula:
- up to 2 kg: € 3.80 (free for orders over € 80)
- more than 2 kg: € 4.00 (free for orders over € 80)
- delivery time: 2 - 3 business days.
Shipping to the Balearic Islands and Ceuta & Melilla:
- up to 2 kg: € 5.00 (free for orders over € 80)
- more than 2 kg: € 7.00 (free for orders over € 80)
- delivery time: 3 - 4 business days
Shipping to the Canary Islands:
- up to 2 kg: € 10.00 (free for orders over € 80)
- more than 2 kg: € 13.00 (free for orders over € 80)
- delivery time: 3 - 5 business days
International shipping to EU countries and UK:
- up to 1 kg: € 18.00 (free for orders over € 120)
- up to 2 kg: € 30.00 (free for orders over € 120)
- delivery time: 7 - 10 business days